Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago there was a discussion about the Norev Renntransporter, and that reminded me that I had the CMC 1;43 scale version somewhere. Not sure why I ever bought it, other than it was German (like me) & cool looking (like me... LOL). It doesn't really fit in with my collection, so I'm thinking of offering it up for sale.

If anyone would be interested in it, let me know... I may offer it here and a few other forums, or I may try eBay... not sure yet.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Makes me wish again that I should have collected in that scale. Knowing what you collect more or less how did you come to buy that?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Makes me wish again that I should have collected in that scale. Knowing what you collect more or less how did you come to buy that?
Before I collected 1:64 scale I collected 1:43 scale. I have a few hundred Ebbro, Kyosho, J-Collection, Minichamps and other brands - all Toyota of course. When the Renntransporter came out, I thought it was a cool looking truck and I had to have it. At the time, I thought that I could/would display some of my 1:43 scale cars on it... never did display it. It's been in storage ever since I bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts