Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to move my left rear tire closer to the chassis of my sprint car, without moving the motor over. Is there a cluch bell that is shorter(from bell to the pinion gear)? I have seen some at the track and not sure if this is a modified piece or can you buy a shorter one.:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
clutch

I want to move my left rear tire closer to the chassis of my sprint car, without moving the motor over. Is there a cluch bell that is shorter(from bell to the pinion gear)? I have seen some at the track and not sure if this is a modified piece or can you buy a shorter one.:confused:
It would all depend on what car/clutch you have now. I have modified some of the clutchs that I have run. There could be a stock clutch that is shorter depending on what you have. Send me some info and I'll see what I have on the trailer that will do what you want.:wave:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I recognise the car in the picture , that is a shortened PRO 1 . I've done the same thing with the Lightning clutch housings . If I'm not mistaken WCM has a shorter housing for the sprinter .

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SMOKE, I thought it would be cheaper to just have mine modified, been out of work for awhile and hobby funds are tight.:cry:
BRENT, Fred has been too good to me for me to just slap him around.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts