Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I renewed my JL membership and got the Challenger car, (real nice) I also got a letter from RC2 with the membership card, But there is no name, member # or member since date on it like the last 5 cards I have, Is this how they all are and are going to be from now on? Kind of blows if it is...:(

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
POCKETWOCKET said:
did it come in the usually nice tin ? my membership is due in a few months....if the jl quality doesn't sag like uncle ted's boobs, i'll re-enlist....
The car and tin are nice as always along with the pin..Just recieved the membership card with only the challenger and studebaker cars on it, nothing eles.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I just got my card too. Just the artwork printed on it. The print on the back still refers to the "name on front of card is entitled to...". I didn't get my Studebaker though! Bummer!

·
7,461 Posts
No card.. oh NOOOOooooo... how will you get in the sale an hour early...

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
When I renewed awhile back , I didnt get a card . A letter said there was some error & it arrived later . Has my name & info on it . Got both cars ! As I ordered the 2 car deal . Wonder if Ertl is gonna keep this going ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts