Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who don't belong to the UnderTheHood Club, here is a pic of
the newest club holiday car GM..... I'm still waiting for the regular version to arrive (which is red).

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how did you get the gm already?
I got it yesterday. Others are starting to get them as well. I ordered the 2 car bundle (reg/GM) and for some reason I only received the GM. It has happened to others as well. For some reason they only shipped the GM.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Very nice looking gm Mustang. I am thinking about joining the under the hood club next year. There seems to be some cool cars you can get.
Do you mind telling me how much that 2 car combo costs? Thats cool to be able to order a green machine along with the regular version.

Mike

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Belonging to a club and buying their products are club members info.. if someone wants to join the club then they can see and buy the products... need to know for club members

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ah, I see. secret agent stuff. lol
no worries, I know other UTH members who would tell me if I ask them but its not that big of a deal to know, I was just curious.
Still a cool car. I will probably join the UTH club next year and give it a shot.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I don't have a problem with people sharing information, but not on a public forum, just do it peer to peer, that's all I ask

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I will toss out this hint, look at joining the club and go down the list of cars you can choose from, there is something new listed...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

I will toss out this hint, look at joining the club and go down the list of cars you can choose from, there is something new listed...

I renewed and ordered the "something" you mentioned as my membership car.
All I can say is it will be "something" special.Also, Club members casn bid on Silent Auction items. I won this 1 of 1 Pre Pro Black Bandit Green machine a few months ago. The issued version was black with green hubs and base.

Pretty nice club benefit.

DrDeal

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I still need to join UTH. How often do they have add a new club car? Not that it matters, my decision would already be hard enough as it is lol. Maybe at the first of the year :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts