Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
It doesn't appear that I can join:cry:.
There's no other locations listed apart from USA.....

Chris.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
I'm in the same boat as Chris....I thought this was going to be changed a while ago to allow everyone to join...What gives??? I've tried to order models over the past few months too ( I'd like to order a Frightening Lightning Frankenstein also :))
I want to join Club Moebius But How? HOW? HOW?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a great deal - join for $9.99 and get a certificate for $10 to spend in their store!!!!
Plus the pin and certifcate and added bonuses - all for basically free!!!!
Thanks Moebius - well appreciated!!!
Steve

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Thank you for your excitement on the Club site!

We apologize that due to some unforeseen glitches we have had to take it back down temporarily. Please be patient, we should be back up before you know it... Thanks!

It is back up.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I need to get some shipping info on overseas, but I promise this will be up for International very soon. It may be best to just e-mail Angela direct, and she can help. [email protected]

Thanks and sorry for the initial glitches!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
In many ways now overseas shipping is easier since most options are not available any more (aside from Priority or Express Mail). Basically everything from the US goes International First Class. You don't have Small Package Rate, Surface Mail. Air Mail, etc. Down side is the cost is higher, especially for large items. I wouldn't want to mail a Jupiter 2 or Seaview outside of the USA. But then even within the US those wouldn't be super cheap.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
I need to get some shipping info on overseas, but I promise this will be up for International very soon. It may be best to just e-mail Angela direct, and she can help. [email protected]

Thanks and sorry for the initial glitches!
Cool....That's all I'm waiting for:thumbsup::D
(well, me and the rest of the world!)
Mcdee

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
We are experiencing a few technical difficulties with the club site so we have had to shut it down for a short time. We apologize for the inconvenience!

- Denis

·
Curmudgeon
6,600 Posts
The site's up and running again...well, the store is, anyway. Got my $10 certificate today, and used it to get the Spiderman kit for $19.99! Heck of a deal! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts