Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The track closed where I race my BSRT G3,Tyco and Life Like cars,
and now I have a pit box full of display queens.
I've never had a slot car display queen before and it feels queer.

Dose anyone else have slot cars in the closet ?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
All of my cars are drag cars,so there all "straight".The name "superfist" and queer/gay car topic....Im so sorry,hope you get better.
Christian

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
guys reign it in a bit will you, would hate to see anyone get sent to their rooms.

Dave

·
Registered
452 Posts
It probably should have been posted as an O/T called "Terms Used Incorrectly" like when you tell your girlfriend she looks "Phat" or when you tell the guy robbing you at gunpoint his bandana looks "Gangsta."
Mine are "in the closet" in a shoe box so they don't get displaced and dust covered. I myself only get into the closet to see them or get my clothes out for the day. I never really got the "in the closet" phrase anyway. As a kid I had two choices, sleep in the attic which was uninsulated or the walk in closet by the furnace. So coming out of the closet just meant getting up to go to school.
Come on, Lets keep it slot car. David

·
Registered
998 Posts
To get back on topic, I was given a couple vintage slot cars still in the original packaging. I feel like I can not trade them off because they were a valuable gift, but they certainly seem "different" as if they are just photographs of slot cars because they never race around the track. I kinda sucks. (Now we are back to that again!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts