Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grabbed a box out of the closet to add some cars to my "trades list".

Was able to mark off several cars from my "wants list". LOL! :D

This ever happen to anyone else?

Click image to ENLARGE

Well, gotta go start taking pics. of the leftovers to add to my trades list. :)

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Unfortunately, yes. Usually after I find a car I "have to have" on epay, only to find out later it's in a box in my basement...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice to see them out of the packages. All mine that I keep come out of the packages. I just dug all mine out of the closet and put my cases on the wall so maybe I can find some stuff to trade for stuff I want now.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Just went through some boxes for Secret Santa and found a few things I'm debating on liberating from their packages. Maybe I can take some nice pics of older JL's now that I have a camera.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Heeeeeere's Johnny!

As organized as I think I am with my diecast collection, I have fallen victim to buying a car that I already have! :freak:
Was surfing the bay and found a JL I wanted. I checked what else the seller had (as I usually do) and saw he had a black '55 Chevy vert (top up) from TriChevy. "That's a nice looking classic to add to my collection", I thought to myself. After winning both auctions the 'feel-good' feeling faded after I checked my database and display case only to find I am already the proud owner of the same car! :rolleyes:
....so I have a great looking '55 Chevy vert in my trader box..... :tongue:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
You gotta love those closet finds Travis1960. This thread got me to go exploring and I found some cool stuff. :thumbsup: I'll be posting some pic's tomorrow. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts