Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well hey guy's, i wanted to see if you guy's have the same reason you buy diecast is it just to collect or is it a passion to own the real machine ?. well when i bye a diecast johnny lightning, matchbox, hotwheel, racing champions, maisto, ect. its the closest i cant get to feel like owning the real car even though its a miny. im still waiting on eithier diecast company to make models they havnt come out with instead of just changing color's of the car, and yes i know some of yall like different color's of the same car which i like also :) . just for example yesterday i got the matchbox superfast corvette c6, and johnny lightning 1994 camaro z28 and blue 2004 gto and it made me feel like i own the real machine :wave: . well if you guys have any feeling you have about something similair plz post :thumbsup:

G

·
Feel like I own the real thing??? Why, in the evening, when nobody's around, I shrink right down to about 1/64 size ( a little smaller if it is a True Grit vehicle, a little larger if British Invasion) and then I wander around my 1:1 collection of thousands of cars I DO own.... Never drive them though, don't want to put any miles on them.

Why if Bill Gates and Jay Leno knew what an Auto Collection I have, they would just sell everything they own and collect stamps!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.