Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance at getting a fairly good used clodbuster for $70.oo It don' have the original body and needs a little steering work, it dose have the radio gear and motors , but some of the wires are broke on the receiver. Should I take a chance on it as in spending $70.oo for it ? ~ I am not new to the hobby but haven't been in it for 20 years now and starting over.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re-clodbuster ?

I was thinking of cleaning it up and to replace the broken parts and get it running good again, then try to re-sell it for around $150.oo To get something that I really want and that is a Tamiya High Lift Ford F-350 rolling chassis to make in to a trail / rock crawler truck. I just made the deal with the guy that is selling the clod and should get it in about a week, For $70.oo Total including shipping. So I think that I will come out good on this deal. ~ So if you know of anyone that may have a good High Lift chassis will you let me know. ~ Thank's , Tom

·
Registered
64 Posts
I Have 2 Clods 1 Juggernaut 1 High Roller ,its A Labor Of Love Not A Good Money Making Sceme. If Ya Want Buy It. But Yer Not Gonna Make A Million Bucks Because There Is Tons Of Em Out There And Ya Can Buy A Brand New Superclodbuster Which Is The Same Thing For 190 Bucks

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Clodbuster body ?

I found a place on the web that has good used clodbuster parts and bodies but I can't get a hold of the guy, it is under ( Clodbuster Junkyard ) I tried for two days with no luck only has a phone number no e-mail address ?
Did anyone ever deal with this place? And is he fair on Shipping prices?
He has good used complete clod bodies for $30.oo and New Super Clods Kits for $175. So his prices seem reasonable. ~ Some pics of the Clod and Radio that I am getting for $70.oo well really only $50.oo ~ $20.oo is for the shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
I found a place on the web that has good used clodbuster parts and bodies but I can't get a hold of the guy, it is under ( Clodbuster Junkyard ) I tried for two days with no luck only has a phone number no e-mail address ?
Did anyone ever deal with this place? And is he fair on Shipping prices?
He has good used complete clod bodies for $30.oo and New Super Clods Kits for $175. So his prices seem reasonable. ~ Some pics of the Clod and Radio that I am getting for $70.oo well really only $50.oo ~ $20.oo is for the shipping.

The electronics aren't really worth much.....
The Clod is a good price. Early versions are collectable and Monster truck guys ( Like Thunder Tech and others.) love them still for their competitions.
I would by it for that price, even if it was just going to be a shelf queen ( or King!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts