Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING IMAGES DO CONTAIN GORE AND SELF-HARM VIOLENCE. PLEASE DON'T PEEP IF YOU IS EASILY OFFENDED OR HAVE GOOD TASTE :twisted:

Clive Barker’s ‘Demon putting his eyes out’ sculpted by Matt Falls and released by Sideshow (when they used to make kits :( ).

I’ve had this one for a few years now 90% finished, but I always lacked that final push mainly because I was torn between ideas.

The original base was ‘divorce collateral damage' so I had to come up with what you see.

The subject matter is obviously not to everyone’s taste, but it will I am sure attract a few comments both for and against.

The fire could’ve been done more effectively using LED’s/lights etc. I am sure, but time was against me to get it finished.

p.s. I’m not into S & M, but felt this figure deserved the suffering!!!

p.p.s. some of the blood is my blood as I drilled into my thumb when making the whip and thongs - quite useful really as when I needed more I just squeezed the thumb :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I really like your color pallet and you did a great job on the shading. I also like your custom base a lot also, congrats on a build well done.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Gore ? Heck I've seen more gore at my family reunions ! Very nice work though. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts