Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year I like to have a fairly accurate set of Nextel Cup cars (I only replace the cars that go through significant changes). I have a display case that holds 36 1/64th cars and I usually have them in the points order. Last year the only car I could not find was Clint Bowyer's #07. Any help?

·
Registered
279 Posts
It is true about RC. Sad, but true. They are supposed to still be doing some NASCAR promos from time to time, but I have yet to see any this year. As for an alternative source for chain store NASCAR's, it looks to be Winner's Circle doing them. As far a getting a full field of cars for the year, forget about it. They are producing the some of the same line of drivers that Motorsports Authentics (their parent company) are doing. As for Boyer, if Winner's Circle does make his car, it will be the "child friendly version" (e.g. no alcohol branding). Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm actually looking for ANY Clint Bowyer #07 car. As long as it is 1/64th, it can be any brand and any price. I used to like the Racing Champions but I have filled out my full-series of cars with cars of all types of brands...

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
look into joining rcca. it's your only option other than motorsports authentics for clint boyer. they have the rights to richard childress.
and actually, just thought. go to jackdaniels,com website. they may have a car, try boyers fan club, and also richard childress racing. all may have a car.
also go to nascar.com and go to their store.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 Directv 1/24

I have a Clint Bowyer #07 Directv special paint scheme car from 2006. I won this as an award when I worked for Directv. Even though it is pretty special to me, I have no idea how to value it. So I came across this while searching the net. I am moving and have to have more room, so any advice anyone can give me on value and where I can get the most out of it, would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks All!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sad but go to liquor store I have seen the car u are talking about in a gift set of jack Daniels not sure who made it but if ur just wanting the car that's a start I know there I have seen them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts