Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, once and for all I see so many Autowrld Release B Deluxe Vipers listed and traded as the chase version incorrectly. As you may or may not know the viper in question came from the deluxe line of release B. Autoworld decided to release the regular non chase version in the same candy apple red paint that the chase version also came with. Here is a picture of it.

Notice it does not and I repeat does not have stripes on it. Here is a picture of it with the yellow color. These 2 cars the candy apple red and the yellow ARE THE REGULR VERSIONS OF THE VIPER.

As a matter of fact you can go to the auto world web site and purchase this car in this color with no stripes directly from them for $4.49 plus shipping as of 11/22/2015.

Ok now that you know what the regular release non chase version looks like here is picture of the CHASE version. It is in the bottom row center. Notice it has 2 white stripes running down the hood ,roof and trunk lid. This IS the chase version. The one with the 2 white stripes I repeat again IS THE CHASE.

I repeat so you all understand That car in the pic above with the white stripes IS IS the chase version of the viper.

So I hope this clears the air once and for all as to what a chase release B deluxe Viper is and What it is not.

Don't get taken by someone claiming the candy apple red without stripes is the ultra red chase. Happy chasing :wave:

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Thanks for the info even though most of us HERE already knew. The problem is Ebay sellers who try to pass these off as Chase Cars. I bought one myself at WM last year. I wasn't sure if it was a chase or not but was doubtful because two of them were hanging there.

·
Registered
13,588 Posts
Gee, it's the same shade of red? Does this mean I can make my regular issue Viper an Ultra Red simply by spraying a pair of white stripes on it? Nah, didn't think so... :lol:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gee, it's the same shade of red? Does this mean I can make my regular issue Viper an Ultra Red simply by spraying a pair of white stripes on it? Nah, didn't think so... :lol:
Yuk Nyuk :tongue: Actually its not the same exact shade it off just a bit you can notice it clearly when you place them side by side.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
There are a lot of different groups for almost any brand that I've looked for.

George's Diecast page is a great one for just about anything HW/M2/AW/GL

M2 Machines, Auto World, Greenlight Buy Sell Trade is top notch

and for just AW, there's Auto World Collectors Group

Edit. They're all for buying/selling/trading, however they all welcome posts if you just want to show off your stuff too haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Double checking on the Viper Autoworld Chase

This is the chase with the stripes? Just had to ask, im not that brilliant as I got tricked with some hot wheels zamac but turns out that its a silver color ... just wanted to double check with any person regarding the viper autoworld.

Attachments

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I would always see the normal red Viper hidden behind some other AW's or Disney Cars cars and I would always wonder why. Probably someone who got confused.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts