Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on another board wanted to see a group shot of the Longnoses. Since it'd been some time since the last group shot, it had become dated. So as of now here's how the stand.

Click on image to enlarge. Click that image to enlarge once more.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DANG! Your asking someone with long, short term memory loss a question like that? Let's see from front right to left: CH 300 Sedan, CH Brougham, CH Daytona Roadster This nose might fall a bit short of being considered a Longnose but it was made from the leftovers of the CH Daytona Racing Coupe that sits behind it. Beside that is the CH Fixed Head Coupe' in red. To its right is the two toned CH Sports Coupe. The silver one is the CH Convertable. The green one on the left is the latest and started out to be the CH GP. It got a bit heavy for a GP racer but until something better comes along that's it. The red and black one is the CH Sports Sedan and last but not least the two toned green one is the CH Saloon. Ohhhh! My brain! My brain! :freak: I think I've about covered most body styles 'cept maybe a station wagon. Hummmm Longnose Woody?

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can figure out two or three more body styles I'll have enough for a calendar. The woody SW might be considered if I can get around the overall length. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts