Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing my late nephews extensive car collection on Ebay, I could use some help. I learned that a car with White tires and rims with a white under carriage is called a " White Lightning". But, what if it has clear tires? Example: Johnny lightning The Spoilers 1971 Chevy Camaro Z-28,

·
Registered
317 Posts
That sounds like the Lightning Bolt Car that Johnny Lightning made. They had clear tires. I don't know if they ever had white lightning versions. Good luck. Post a picture if you can that would help.

·
Administrator
32,802 Posts
Welcome to the boards @goodiecars!

And sorry for the loss of your nephew.

You can upload photos as attachments from you pc/device by using the go advance button below then mange attachments now. Otherwise after you make 5 posts you can dircectly link them from a image hosting site.

:cheers2:

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
White Lightnings have different traits in most every release. White tires, bases, interiors, bodies, etc. Some are obvious, some are not (tinted windows, white motors) Colored tires are called Lightning Strikes and are of the highest value.

Yes, that one is a White Lightning. Wyatt's index is your best resource for information.

Wyatt's Index

another one is Lightning Lane

https://lightninglane.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts