Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some sets of Clear Release #2 at Gordman's last night - they look nice. Price is $1.99 each.

'55 Pontiac Star Chief in Clear over Aqua

'51 Ford Crestliner in Dark Gray over Clear over Gray

'53 Oldsmobile 98 in Clear

'54 Chevy Bel-Air in Clear

'57 Ford Fairlane in Red over Clear over Red

'54 Mercury Sun Valley in Clear over Purple

The Merc, Pontiac, and Ford look best to me. The clear & gray ones are kind of boring.

Anyway, happy hunting!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I found some sets of Clear Release #2 at Gordman's last night - they look nice. Price is $1.99 each.

'55 Pontiac Star Chief in Clear over Aqua

'51 Ford Crestliner in Dark Gray over Clear over Gray

'53 Oldsmobile 98 in Clear

'54 Chevy Bel-Air in Clear

'57 Ford Fairlane in Red over Clear over Red

'54 Mercury Sun Valley in Clear over Purple

The Merc, Pontiac, and Ford look best to me. The clear & gray ones are kind of boring.

Anyway, happy hunting!
I like the no-color clear cars. No Gordman's around me, so if anyone has a spare no color Olds 98 from 2A release - let me know, maybe we can work a deal out.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
These never struck me - I always thought they should have been the chase cars. They are interesting to have ne or two in a collection but seem impractical, and I guess sales showed, as full collections.

While I give M2 Props for thinking outside the box, two releases, again,, was impractical.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the no-color clear cars. No Gordman's around me, so if anyone has a spare no color Olds 98 from 2A release - let me know, maybe we can work a deal out.
There was one clear Olds left (engine compartment is painted blue & black; seats are painted silver & blue.) Let me know if you want me to pick it up and ship it to you at cost.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
There was one clear Olds left (engine compartment is painted blue & black; seats are painted silver & blue.) Let me know if you want me to pick it up and ship it to you at cost.
If it's not inconvenient, that'd be great, thanks! Ship the cheapest possible way - it'll be an opener.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts