Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You still can't fight mother nature. But, now that Hurricane, AKA Super Storm, Sandy has petered out... it's time to start cleaning up the mess.

Hurricane Clean-up Diorama by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Beach Clean-up Diorama by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Turn Around... DON'T Drown Diorama by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Hurricane Clean-up Diorama by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

Chopper 9 LIVE Diecast Diorama by Phil's 1stPix, on Flickr

All joking aside, there are still thousands of people without power all over East Coast, millions have suffered from property damage, storm related injuries and the death toll continues to climb. So, if you're one of the lucky ones that survived relatively unscathed- consider those less fortunate.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Your dio is always a work of art and this is no exception! What do you shoot your photos with? Your depth of field is always the best I see on the boards.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your dio is always a work of art and this is no exception! What do you shoot your photos with? Your depth of field is always the best I see on the boards.
THANKS for all the comments...

as far as pix, I'm no expert, by any means. these shots were taken with an Olympus E-600 (except for the "News helicopter" shot- which was taken with my iphon because it was actually during irene and water was REALLY coming in...
here's a little more info, including info about my photos:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/diecastdioramas/discuss/72157624835434468/

·
Registered
101 Posts
great pictures.
we are getting power back slowly now gas seems to be the new problem 5 hour lines for gas. people can't beleave it.

·
Banned
565 Posts
I am confused :confused: NJ doesn't have palm trees... :lol:

All kidding aside, that is an outstanding DIO you have, I have family in NJ and it was a couple days until we heard from them. My prayers go out to each and every family out there who has been affected by this disaster. They claim the climate change helped make Hurricane Sandy more destructive than it otherwise would have been, it is scary to think about but global warming is happening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts