Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"ve cleaned out my attic an have a bunch of old, built models from the early 60's through the early 70's. All in various conditions. I'd like to sell them to someone who is interested in using them for parts or to put them back together. After being moved several times over the last 40+ years there are parts that have come off or broke.

I can send pics and you can make me an offer. PM me or e-mail me at cprahl at charter dot net

Included in this lot are the original Munster Mobile and Drag-u-la in good condition. These are not reproductions, these are the original issue from back in the 60's.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Craig.......Moe, here.....I know at least one Guy on here ,,that will definitely be interested in Your old kit's.....IAN.....If the two of you can get together on an agreeable price, that is........He'll probably be on later today,, so keep checking back...............MOE.
And it's nice to see a fellow palmetto statesman on here.....Got kinfolk up in your neck of the wood's.......Inman...

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
...lol..Moe,....QUIT POSSIBLY TRUE my friend,...lol.... But i think this is the Same Craig I have talked with before,..IS IT NOT,..????? but if you would Graig, Please send me some Snap shots of some of these builds to My E-mail, ...I would INDEED be interested in seeing them, At the very lest,.And if there nice I may acquire some of them off you for Re-Builds and Parts,..If i may have a peek that is....

Ian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts