Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been cleaning out some of my old stuff at my parents place and came across 2 boxes of HotWheels. One is full of in pack cars from when I was doing some collecting (mostly 1994-1999). The other box is my old "play" collection from when I was young. I haven't had a chance to go through the play box to see what condition anything is in, but was wondering what the best way to possibly sell these would be? I just don't have room for all these. Any suggestions are welcome!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
BigCountry said:
I've been cleaning out some of my old stuff at my parents place and came across 2 boxes of HotWheels. One is full of in pack cars from when I was doing some collecting (mostly 1994-1999). The other box is my old "play" collection from when I was young. I haven't had a chance to go through the play box to see what condition anything is in, but was wondering what the best way to possibly sell these would be? I just don't have room for all these. Any suggestions are welcome!

I would recommend "ebay" and probably individually for the old loose cars if they are in good shape and you will have to do the 95-99 cars in groups probably and will be lucky to get fifty cents per car...... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts