Hobbyist Forums banner

Classics

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  MudSlinger 
#1 ·
Is there a new updated list of the classics and the color varitions? :confused:

#3 ·
Here is the list from Dan's site as of 09/04

HW Classics Series 2:
-70 Chevelle Convertible- antifreeze, red, black, blue, pink, green, orange (Comic Con Car)
- 62 Chevy Bubble Top-olive w/white OR clear interior, black gold, blue, red
- 65 Corvette-light blue (clear OR white interior), orange- blackwalls OR redlines, purple, black emerald, red
- 57 Chevy Bel Air Convertible-magenta, light blue, chrome, purple OR dark purple, orange, black, dark blue (reward car)
- 58 Corvette-mint green, pink, dark blue OR dark blue, antifreeze, red, purple
- 65 Mustang Hardtop-light OR dark brown, green w/clear OR white interior, red, yellow w/ black stripes, steel blue, black, green
- 67 Camaro Convertible-gold, blue w/white OR black interior, orange, pink, black, red, blue, dark purple (reward car)
- Anglia Panel Truck-purple, black with red line OR yellow lettered tires, light OR dark. gold, red, chrome
- Ford GT40-antifreeze, green, blue, red, purple, orange
- Ford Thunderbolt-black, blue, pink, bronze
- 57 Thunderbird-red, mint green, dark OR darker blue, antifreeze, purple
- 65 Pontiac Bonneville-light blue, gold OR dark gold, black, purple, antifreeze, black
- Madd Propz-red, copper, blue, green, purple
- 67 Pontiac GTO-light green w/clear OR white interior, black, orange, red
- Mustang Mach 1-gold, pink w/5 OR 7 spoke wheels, orange, steel blue, red, purple, blue, green
- 69 Dodge Charger-purple, antifreeze, steel blue, green, black
- Dairy Delivery-blue w/short OR long scallops on sides, purple, green, orange, red
- 3-Window 34-olive, purple, teal, chrome, root beer, dark blue (Speed, KS car)
- 40 Ford Coupe-magenta, chrome, light Green with white OR black interior, aqua green
- Shelby Cobra 427 S/C-chrome, red, blue
- VW Convertible-red, blue, chrome, green, aqua green
- 49 Merc Convertible-light purple, blue, black gold OR dark black gold, yellow, antifreeze
- Hooligan-blue, gold, magenta OR dark magenta, green
- Hot Bird-black, blue, chrome with OR without Firebird logo on sides, red
- Customized VW Drag Truck-light teal and white, purple and white, orange and white, blue and white, red and white, yellow and black
- Blast Lane-orange, antifreeze, purple, green, blue
- W-Oozie-dark blue, red, orange, antifreeze, purple
-Snake Funny Car-black, orange, blue
- 55 Chevy-orange & white, red and white, blue and white, antifreeze and white
- Plymouth Hemi Cuda-red, antifreeze, ice blue

#8 ·
Zom said:
Yesterday I saw a whole 3 pegs full of the Classics. I bought the purple and white Drag Bus. It's going to be a reward for my grandson when he poops in his potty.
What a terrific reward, and how appropriate!
I found a few of these yesterday, and picked up the '69 Charger (antifreeze),
the '70 Chevelle SS Convertible (Blue) and the '67 Camaro Convertible (Red).
I think the Chevelle convert is pretty well done.

#11 ·
HotBirds, working on getting 3 of every color and I'm down to needing 1 silver and 3 gold. With the exception of the black/purple one that I've found a bunch of on the pegs, the others I've had to trade for.
(Those Import Heat WL's are good for something)
Cant wait till Saturdays K-day to pick up a bunch of the new mainline one.
Getting costly picking up the classics one for coustoms.

#26 ·
I was at a food store here yesterday, they had about 4-5 of the silver chrome hot birds. Actually they had a huge stand up box filled with series two classics. I collected the entire 1st series of classics but did not bother with the second series. I still need one or two cars to finish my series one. If anyones interested I can go back tomorrow and see if they are still there. I would be willing to pick em up to trade for the ones I need from the first set. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.