Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
It looks like Hot Wheels has dug out some old castings for this series. I like the idea of truly classic classics! Just wish they would bring out the Classic Custom Volkswagen and the Beach Bomb! :thumbsup:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Wish I'd seen this earlier, missed the N G K but scored the Shoebox from MLC.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
was kinda wantin the Kitty and the Heavy Chevy... and guess I still do, but....

they kinda cheated on those casts.... the Nitty Gritty Kitty is not using that original cast, but the 2002 FE cast of the 68 Cougar (you can tell by the lowness and the rear spoiler)...and the Heavy Chevy is actually a later cast of that too... can tell by the side pipes (same cast used in the late 90's for the preffered/100% line, even tho it says 1969 on the base- liars!)... :rolleyes:

but most new-bies probably don't care....

(and don't say "what else were they supposed to do?"... when they can put out casts of the beach bomb, custom volkswagon, evil weivil, etc...)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
All I've seen was the rodger dodger,tail dragger and the '32 delivery. They're all nice but I can only afford to collect certain ones.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
OK,I had to order through another outlet but I got the king kuda, the blue superbird, and the chrome bone shaker. Now all I'm gonna need are the challenger funny car and the cuda 'vert and I should be done with classics for series 3.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts