Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 509 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
May 11th will be the start of the 2011 Outdoor Season. Of course if it rains we will continue to run the indoor track on the same schedule.

OUTDOOR SCHEDULE

Wed track opens at 4pm racing starts at 7pm.
Fri track opens at 4pm racing 7pm.
Sat track opens at 9am and racing will start at 12:00 noon.
Sunday track opens at 9am and racing starts at 12:00 noon.

Prices for all the racin day of the outdoor season,

10.00 first class
10.00 second
0.00 for any additional class

Indoor prices will remain as they are if.

Practice during the week will be free to any who runs in the races the previous weekend.

PRACTICE NIGHTS

Tues. 4pm-10pm
Thurs. 4pm-10pm

Weather permitting I will be working on the track Wed and Thurs to have the track ready for the weekend. As you all know the track is still in good condition, it just needs tweaked a bit.

The driverstand has beem completed on the new 10th scale track. As soon as the drops stop falling I will start installing the new layout. We will not use the new track until The 2011 TQ Challenge, hopeing to have it finished a week before so I will beable to put the new layout on the 8th scale track for the race as well.

Stay tunned for furthure info,

Steve

·
Registered
452 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Everything sounds great steve. Just wish these April showers would stop since it isn't April this rain should be done. I can't wait to race outdoor I need some (alot) of practice though. I think you need to post all the bigger races coming up & the details for them on this new thread.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey all! Just checkin to see if there is going to be a good turn out tomorrow (Friday) for 4X4 CORR, looking to run, if not then maybe Sunday might eb a better day? Finally got my truck all together, LiPos, charger, power supply etc!!!

O and Jessi just got what she needs for her truck, she will be out soon. Was hoping for Saturday but we have a storage auction to go to and my cousins concert in the evening :(

1 - 20 of 509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.