Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Coming To The Open Running 19t And 4300 Pro Stock.both Cars Are Ksg Gen 2. I Won't Get There Till Late Friday So I Won't Get Much Practice. What Is A Good Setup For Me So I Can Get Real Close.

·
Registered
726 Posts
there are lots of folks with the KSG there so it shouldnt take you but a few minutes to get it together. Tires will be LF Grey, RF Blue, rears are white and pearl whie. that is close anyway.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I would think with the added bite the track will have at the nats you would want something firmer in the rear like a BSR white LR and BSR grey RR

If the track is loose then a BSR Pearl LR and White RR will work

If nobody from the KSG camp will assist you with a setup, RIP driver Adam Martin TQ'd brushless 4300 this past weekend and will definately help you out.
his email is:
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Just so you have the right springs I would suggest getting some wolfe green, purple and black front springs so you are prepared. start with a green LF spring and purple RF spring

Center - bring 10 to 20 lb center springs.

Side springs anything from Wolfe Opaque to Assoc Golds and Reds will get you in the ball park.

Id run a centered t-plate, offset pod

·
Registered
959 Posts
Oval381..........I have posted my phone # on every thread you have asked for help on. Just give me a call. 330-644-6434

Rick Liehr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts