Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 375 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday, April 22nd, gates open at 11am, racing at 1pm. Time to get it on boys, get 'em ready. It's going to be a great year. Good friends, good laughs, and excellent racing make Classic the place to be in '07. BE THERE.

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awwwwwwwww yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! BIG GREEN and others put down practice laps today. Everyone looked good and the Double D engine has plenty'o'rip!!!!!! It's gonna be a great year!!!! GOBIGGREEN

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LetsRace said:
LOL....... it was a nice day. was wondering if anybody was running over
there.

D. D. is someones initals that rebuilt the motor for him. thats all.

So what is the rules of the GN class? QSAC rules?
Gotta love physchological warfare.... just messin'. I guess those are good questions, I assume the same as last year, 9.0 GN, 8.5 Sportsman, really have not discussed it with anyone or Walt for that matter. As far as Qsac rules go I would say that the same applies as always at Classic. Scott and John would know better about previous years rule packages at the track. I thought we always followed Qsac regulations, but I better get out the rule book and assure what may or may not be considered Qsac rules. Good to see "LETSRACE" on the ole Classic thread, and getting a good lol, I PULLED THE RESTRICTOR OUT BUDDY!!!!!C-ya!!! RW :thumbsup:

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lonwolpf said:
No Idea about the 10.5..... a couple guys were running them Sunday. They started out as 10.5 with the restrictor plate and didn't run that well so they just took it out. I was running my 9.0 with a restrictor, I was slower but my car worked real well
AAAWWWWW, I DIDN'T SEE A PLATE IN THAT CAR!!!!! LOL, GOBIGGREEN!!!!! :devil:

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IN2RACIN said:
Classic always ran the 10.5 carbs in the GN class, then they went to the 9mm carb. when QSAC tried the 9 mm in GN (for one season?), then QSAC switched back to 10.5..........At Classic I ran the same lap times with both the 8.5 plate and the 9 mm carb.........The fastest laps I ever turned @ Classic was with a 10.5 carb. 5.6002.

Other than the carb. rule(s), I think Classic runs by all QSAC rules. I could be wrong.

STRAP IN A 10.5 AND LETS RACE!! LOL
just when I thought I was runnin' with the big dogs.....I"ll run whatever the track director specifies....how's that for politically correct!!!!!!!LOL, I believe I can do it though, 10.5 that is, BIGGREENKNOWSNOFEAR. :wave:

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If anyone has info to who broke into Classic and took Nick Ellis' race car and other items please let us know. It seems weird that only select items were missing. Someone is a real smuck.

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
It apparently was monday overnight, it was his pan cars that he was preparing for the open, as well as other select items associated with only Ed and Nick. Nothing else was taken. Seems rather fishy and out of place that other equipment was not touched. Anyway, I posted on the indoor Classic thread that if anyone could help with extra equipment to help Nick would be awesome. He is a good kid who has always helped me, and I dont have much for pan cars, but what I do have is available for him to use. Call the store tomorrow if anyone wants to pitch in. 330-733-6400. Later, RW

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ULTRARACE said:
so boys im gunna bring the 1/4 scale up friday and do a few hot laps while i practice for the arcor race.if a couple of you boys want bring yours up and we will have a little grudge race or something :thumbsup:
Just when the fire dies.............. Seriously though, I doubt you will be able to, there will be a ton of guys practicing and one glitch and its "those damn 1/4 scales' fault". Besides, you know you don't want any of BIGGREEN!!!!!! :devil: P.S. No grudges here buddy, you know that!!! Later

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ULTRARACE said:
all you have to do is take the clip from the board and there wont be no problems with glitches.fire what fire and bring that big green i need something to pass out there hehe :tongue:
Yeah, I know, but Walt doesn't want us outside at the same time as the weekend's events are going. You should have come out this past sunday. We actually turned some good lap times considering the track was green, and had a few good laughs to boot. C-ya Friday, RW :wave:

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
jbell31 said:
Hey Rybred,

Do you have any information on waltz track? Please send me the info and I will publish it on our website. It'll be under the Links tab for tracks and clubs.
Example:

Dallas-Fort Worth Raceway
Run Line: 350 Feet
Surface: Asphalt
Infield: Grass
Track Shape: Oval
Web Site: http://www.dfwrc.com/
Main Contact: Clyde Dally (817) 366-4050, Gerald Babbit (817) 999-2770
E-mail: [email protected]

See what I'm doing at the following site:
http://glqsr.homestead.com/glqsr-links3.html
sent mail jbell, thanks, Ryan

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
ICEMAN96 said:
The Weather Isn't Looking Good For The Weekend Im Still Bringing The 1/4.who's Racing Inside This Weekend Ry I Got A Car Ready For Ya
Thanks buddy, but I'm going to South Carolina this weekend to the NCS race. Leaving tonight, be back sunday. Myself, Chuck, Don, Bob T. and Dick Kramek are going to represent good ole' Classic Hobbies. Wish us the best, c-ya later, "BIGGREEN' . GOGREEN33 :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 375 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.