Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
nice looking 88,reminds me a lot of my first car which was a 54 ford. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Consider this an order for one of those 50 Olds. Just let me know the price and I will get a check out. If by chance they come in a dark color I would prefer that, like black maybe :)

Gotta have one!!! :tongue:

Oh by the way .....can I order one like this??? :confused:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
ohhhh man, that means the next CG release has the CORVAIR! :roll:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
*dances while chanting "it is a new casting it is a new casting"*

The 442 that is... First time i've seen a picture of the new 69... now just to compare it to the ERTL 69 and we can go from there if it is a new tool :p

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I wonder why the package for the 69 cutlass 442 dosen't say "new tool" ?

this will be the first time this casting is released...isn't it?

:confused:

that 50 olds looks great :)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
69 is not an ertl casting

After some investigation I've found out the 68 olds and 69 olds share the same casting number of 956...so I'm guessing it's the same casting,just a different hood and I'm guessing the mold must have some sort of changeable inserts to be able to change the front grill bumper and rear taillight bumper from a 68 to a 69.

:cool:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I talked to RC2 today and the full inners of both Johnny Retro 1 and CG33 are stuck in the warehouse on the west coast and should be released any day now!!!!! I am so excited.

Oh, I was also told that Johnny Retro 1, CLassic Gold 33 and Mopar or No Car R10 are all sold out by RC2!!!! What is ordered and confirmed is all there is, no re-orders, hope you all got yours in! How cool is that?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts