Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic Gold full release 25 finally out now. I know you have seen bits and pieces from the CARS assortment cases but now they have the sold cases out. My daughter sure love that Lady Luck II. What's with the purple Camaro? Did they actually make it that color from the factory?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Porsche911GT3 said:
I would've bought the Porsche if it had better wheels....maybe rubber, like CG is SUPPOSED to have!
Yeah, but check out the resealable package! :rolleyes:

The GTO is sweet and hmmm, purple?

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I have the T-Bucket and Porsche. Traded off the Chevelle.

R

·
0 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Call Rob metrosexual if you want but he told me he likes the pink T-bucket. I too like it better than two in the group.:p
metrosexual (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.
—metrosexuality n.

Yep, that's me!!! You know how much trouble it is to look this good?? And as you can see 41Willys is spending the same extraordinary amount of time and money on himself!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Ummm, yea, that's the ticket... its a Prada

What the hell is a "Prada"? A small Eastern European car?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
robmcin said:
metrosexual (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.
—metrosexuality n.

Yep, that's me!!! You know how much trouble it is to look this good?? And as you can see 41Willys is spending the same extraordinary amount of time and money on himself!!!

What you don't see in this pic is Rob's perfectly manicured toe nails. Each the most festive shade of coral I have ever seen with robin egg blue highlights. Each pinky toe has the Fest logo on it and the middle toe each has a toe ring.

Rob's got it down!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts