Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found a 69 Coronet RT convertible and the 70 Super Bee, both real rubbers and only $2.00 each!
Also had the T-Type Buick, 66 GTO, and Mustang GT.

·
Registered
123 Posts
thats a great find, I found exactly the same thing at my big lots here in cleveland tenn. and bought them too. I would like to give a big heads up to you guys that collect hot wheels, the DOLLAR GENERAL stores in my area are getting several cases of hot wheels in and so far I have found 11 batmobiles and several treasure hunts and a few 55 chevy TAXI RODS that are fairly rare and others that I personaly like . like the hummer for instance...
thanks and GOD bless
wayne ( modelocar ) james :)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Well, that blows that one out of the water. Several of us up here in New England were passing the word by PMs and phone calls, to get a jump on the scalpers.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Got me a whole set of six, but had to go to two different stores to find them all. Also had the poker cars, monsters of destruction, a bunch of John Deere stuff, ERTL 1/64 construction vehicles, and Jada D-rods w1.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I hardly think any secrets were spoiled here. The collecting world reaches far beyond this thread.

On another note, great find, I'd pick up the whole set for $2 a piece!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Man, I would love to stumble on that deal.
I need that '70 Super Bee.
Great finds.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
CJTORINO said:
Man, I would love to stumble on that deal.
I need that '70 Super Bee.
Great finds.
I'll be heading towards one near me this Friday, and I can pick a Superbee up for you if I see another. Do you want more than one, or any of these from the same series:

1966 GTO
1966 Nova
1969 Coronet R/T Convertible
2005 Mustang
1987 Buick Regal T-Type

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
decided to run to a BL by my work during lunch, and another guy was there thumbing through em. He grabbed about 6 of them, leaving me with only 2 mustangs and a GN ... owell :p

i thought it was the series with the gold 442, if so i was going to clean em out of them for $2

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
#@^%!%

i just saw 2 of them bees at another big lots, knew i should of picked upa few of them.

If they are still there tomorrow after work i'll pick them up.

PS: They got easter candy at 90% off, walked out of there with $50 worth of candy for $5

:) :)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts