Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave this one some nice wheels and detailed inside and out.
It was pretty clean looking at the start so I didn't do a lot to it that might clutter it up:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
That looks real good! I like the slightly higher rear end. It gives it a bad a$$ atitude. I don't think it would look too bad though with one of those blown Nitro Coupe motors sticking through the hood.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks real good! I like the slightly higher rear end. It gives it a bad a$$ atitude. I don't think it would look too bad though with one of those blown Nitro Coupe motors sticking through the hood.
I thought about giving it an engine and the big fat Jada slicks I use on a lot of mine, but I couldn't see doing a lot of grinding up the side of the body to get the slicks to fit. It would have went quite a way into the lighter side panel thingy.

Don't think I don't like the big engine musclecar look though. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I like this one just like it is. Nice and clean. Looks sharp :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a nice stance on that chevy, I like the dragster demon wheels on back. How come didnt match the front ones?
Sometimes it comes down to what wheels will fit on what car. That car had sit apart in my work box for a few weeks. I think the DSD front wheel axle was not wide enough to fit without having to resize it, or something. There are quite a few of mine that don't have front and back rims that match exactly. Comes from mixing the big rear wheels on back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts