Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
McRooster said:
I wish they would make a new tool for the 69' Roadrunner.
yea, was gonna say.."Hey! it's the 4x4 Roadrunner cast!"

Are these all MOPARs?... cuz I don't see any of the most popular, 69 Camaro or Mustang...:confused:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Pablodragon said:
yea, was gonna say.."Hey! it's the 4x4 Roadrunner cast!"

Are these all MOPARs?... cuz I don't see any of the most popular, 69 Camaro or Mustang...:confused:
WOW your powers of JL identifying are even worse than mine. :( 1 Ford, 1 OLds, 1 GTO, 1 Chevelle(?RED), 1 AMC :tongue:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just use all the intermediate body styles I have for the year. Hence, no Chevelle , Skylark, or Mercury for this year.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Actually, ERTL used this name "Class of '69" on a 1/64 American Muscle three car set. There's a store down the street from me that has a few of them at $5 a set (note to self: stop in Benny's tomorrow and snag one!)

Mercury Cougar, Mach 1 Mustang, Daytona Charger

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Actually, ERTL used this name "Class of '69" on a 1/64 American Muscle three car set. There's a store down the street from me that has a few of them at $5 a set (note to self: stop in Benny's tomorrow and snag one!)

Mercury Cougar, Mach 1 Mustang, Daytona Charger
Nice pic :thumbsup: The valedictorian must be the convertible :tongue: Hey Rich, if ya want grab me a set, too. Those are pretty nice for 5 a pop. LMK. :wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts