Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the 57 Nomad from that series have wheel variations? Also if yes were there WL in both wheels?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've seen some discussion on this topic... and it seems like the Class of '57 WL's had their own wheel variation. Even though its not an official trait, all of the White's I've heard of in that series have Crager style rims, which don't seem to appear on any of the regular versions.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
That is correct, the WL has a different wheel and white interior. Same goes for the Classic GOld Series that had the silver Gremlin

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Puppycat said:
Did the 57 Nomad from that series have wheel variations? Also if yes were there WL in both wheels?
Thanks in advance
To answer this direct question, yes there were wheel variations for the Nomad - no they did not have WLs of those wheel variations

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the WL and it has the Cragar style rims with a white interior. I justwas not sure if there were other varities.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
TheDarkCutlass said:
so technicly, there were 3 different wheels? 2 for the regualar? and WL had their own?

Or am i reading that wrong?
That's correct. There were steelies, chrome rims with holes all the way around, and on the w/l Cragar 5 spoke style rims. The whites had white interior and Cragar 5 spoke rims. I have the 57 vette with the steelies, and the hole style rims, but not the w/l with the cragars. I also have the Studebaker with the steelies and the w/l version with the cragars and white interior.

Here is the 57 stude...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts