Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post ever, long time reader. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how difficult it is to find the blue 71 cuda convertible from classic gold 2 r11. I have been searching for this car for a while and have had no luck. I search all ebay and the boards frequently but have had no luck. Also if I ever did find this car will it demand a high price?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Welcome aboard! I think it might take some time to find the car (unless one of our resident Mopar freaks has an extra!), but it shouldn't command too high of a price once you find it.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I found that one, both reg and WL version at the Dollar Tree Dump years ago, only time I've seen it in the wild.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I got one off the auctions a few years ago. I was looking for it for awhile, but they show up every now and then. Keep searching!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I love dog dishes on cars and this beauty is no exception. I wanted this one for a while and saw one at Johnny Jam '06 in Dave's personal collection. I finally found one at 67diecast. Just checked Daryl's site and it's out of stock. Definitely worth the hunt, IMO. Good luck with your search. Put the word out on the Swap & Sell. You never know...
Welcome to the board (finally!) :wave:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
That was a nice one. I bought mine from Diecast Warehouse back when it
was current. That was a long time ago.
It was in the same release as the Clark's tow truck.
Classic Gold 2 release 11 may have been the best release of all the CGs.
Good luck in your quest, Elseis66.
Unfortunately, I don't have any extras. But I wish I did.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 12 of 12 Posts