Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. You start with one...then another, and next thing you know you are off on another die cast collecting tangent.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Absolutely wonderful photos of some incredible pieces. Thanks much for sharing the fun...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Those are super nice. I'd put that Human Cannonball truck where I could see it all the time. :p and that maroon truck w/ dualies looks tough. and the animal cages ana...and..

:hat: Mom, can we go to the circus? :jest:

Here's my Circus On Wheels, I'm in negotiations for the Flashsider to complete the set:

You hit the nail on the head about starting with one...then another...

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Does this mean I have to find all the ones you have, jitte? LOL I found 2 of the DD ones like your pic this last weekend (both in a $0.50 box!)
If you do I think you can pick up one of the Flashsiders on ePay, I just bought mine from Swagfu. Got a couple .50 '67 Camaro while I was at it. :D

I got the Dairy and Fat Fendered Ford at the Pawnshop here. I can hook you up w/ a Fattie from a guy I just made a trade with earlier today, if you like. I don't know about the '32 but good luck. That's Alectra, the Woman with the Electric Hair's ride. ;)

And how about those Worlds Smallest Clowns? :p

·
Registered
995 Posts
I got the Dairy and Fat Fendered Ford at the Pawnshop here. I can hook you up w/ a Fattie from a guy I just made a trade with earlier today, if you like. I don't know about the '32 but good luck. That's Alectra, the Woman with the Electric Hair's ride. ;)

:p
PM me with details, if you would...:)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Cool stuff! I love the circus! Hey I have the circus on wheels set, besides mine which are open I believe I have the set still in packs. No good for someone who wants to keep them in packs though as the upsc were taken off for some promo back when. Anyway let me know which ones you guys need, if you're willing to pay for shipping you can have them. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

I'll check when I get home to make sure which ones I have.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I just bought the Flashsider I needed to complete my Circus On Wheels set from Swagfu but I appreciate the offer.

I've got one last set of Jada wheels set back for it. :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Cool stuff! I love the circus! Hey I have the circus on wheels set, besides mine which are open I believe I have the set still in packs. No good for someone who wants to keep them in packs though as the upsc were taken off for some promo back when. Anyway let me know which ones you guys need, if you're willing to pay for shipping you can have them. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

I'll check when I get home to make sure which ones I have.
Email Sent!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts