Hobbyist Forums banner

561 - 580 of 587 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #561 (Edited)
Dan, unfortunately this has been the case for several weeks now. I don't think we have actually had enough to race for several months.

I have visited or raced at lots of race tracks & personally I think CICR is a great facility! I know there are areas that could use some work (heat) but It's hard to fund upgrades when nobody shows up.

I think that it's a shame that more people don't take advantage of having a track like this so close to home.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #562
Track will be open for oval racing Friday, doors open at 4:30, racing starts at 7:00.

On-road racing Sunday, doors open at 10:00am, racing starts at 1:00.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dan, unfortunately this has been the case for several weeks now. I don't think we have actually had enough to race for several months.

I have visited or raced at lots of race tracks & personally I think CICR is a great facility! I know there are areas that could use some work (heat) but It's hard to fund upgrades when nobody shows up.

I think that is't a shame that more people don't take advantage of having a track like this so close to home.
Chris, I couldn't agree with you more. It's as nice, if not nicer then most. I feel bad for not coming over more. My problem is that I've always tried to do everything R/C related and that just doesn't work with my income. Someone like me really has to dedicate himself to one discipline of racing and not try and do off road, dirt oval, 1/12 scale, carpet oval and flying R/C air and heli and expect to be able to do it comfortably and with any chance of having even mild success. Guys that are really good at one form or class are not trying to do the same in something else totally different and unfortunately, I have finally realized that after all these years but with that being said, I still would like to race 1/12 scale, even if it is even every once in awhile. I know that doesn't help you Chris, I just want you to know that it has nothing to do with you or the facility, you have done an amazing job IMO! I'm just more geared towards off road and that is what me and Daniel have been doing.
My buddy Kenyon is going to be home next weekend and he was wanting to come over next Sunday so maybe we can drum up some business then. I plan on coming over this Sunday if anybody else can dedicate?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #564
Thanks Dan... It's always great having you and Kenyon over to race. I'll see if I can get some to commit for this Sunday & next. See you soon...

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I am selling my Awesomatix 700EVO VTA set-up. The car will come as it has been ran less the receiver and transponder. All other electronics are included as well as battery. It has two sets of tires and a new unopened unmounted set. All of my Awesomatix parts go with it. Extra GD2 diff, extra spool, top decks, L conversion, extra arms, drive shafts, axles, extra carbon chassis, bearing set.

$450

PM me if interested. I will do my best to get pics up soon but having trouble with my PC after I disliked windows 10 and went back to 7.

Thanks
Jeremiah Ward

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I am selling my Awesomatix 700EVO VTA set-up. The car will come as it has been ran less the receiver and transponder. All other electronics are included as well as battery. It has two sets of tires and a new unopened unmounted set. All of my Awesomatix parts go with it. Extra GD2 diff, extra spool, top decks, L conversion, extra arms, drive shafts, axles, extra carbon chassis, bearing set.

$450

PM me if interested. I will do my best to get pics up soon but having trouble with my PC after I disliked windows 10 and went back to 7.

Thanks
Jeremiah Ward

Pics are up in the For Sale section.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #567
Track will be open this week.

There will NOT be on-road practice Wednesday.
Friday oval, doors open at 4:30, racing starts at 7:00
Because of Valentines Day the track will be open Saturday instead of Sunday. Doors open at 10:00.

·
Registered
476 Posts

There will NOT be on-road practice Wednesday.
Friday oval, doors open at 4:30, racing starts at 7:00
Because of Valentines Day the track will be open Saturday instead of Sunday. Doors open at 10:00.
Saturday sounds good and Sunday matter is a good idea as well!

·
Registered
476 Posts
2015 Yokomo BD7

For Sale, SOLD

My 2015 BD7 which qualified P2 and finished P3 in the Summit Slam race last month, USGT. Not many miles on this chassis.
Includes
-the short shock & tower option (currently installed) and the original long shock items.
-the motor forward top deck and belts conversion (not installed).
- Savox low profile servo

Tremendous VTA or USGT car, already proven!
$150.00 as stated above.

Or I can include all above and Hobby Wing Just Stock ESC and lap transponder, just throw in your reciever and motor - you're ready for racing at only $250.00

J Steger

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #570

Wednesday 2-17-16, on-road, doors open at 5:30.

Sunday 2-21-16, on-road, doors open at 10:00am, racing starts at 1:00

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #572
Track will NOT be open tonight for practice but will be open as normal Friday evening (oval), doors open at 4:30, racing starts at 7:00.

Also open Sunday (on-road), doors open at 10:00am, racing starts at 1:00.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #573
Track is open this week;

Wednesday 3-2, On-road, doors open at 4:30.
Sunday 3-6, On-road, doors open at 10:00, racing at 1:00.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #574
On-road practice tonight 3/9, doors open at 4:30
Oval racing Friday 3/11, doors open at 4:30, racing at 7:00
On-road racing Sunday 3/13, doors open at 10:00am, racing at 1:00

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #575
Track is open this week;
Tonight 3-16, On-road, doors open at 4:30.
Sunday 3-20, On-road, doors open at 10:00, racing at 1:00.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #576
Track is open this week;

Tonight 3-23, On-road, doors open at 5:00.
Friday 3-25, Oval, doors open at 4:30, racing at 7:00.
Sunday 3-27, CLOSED

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #577
Regular schedule this week...

Wednesday 4/13 on-road racing/practice, doors open at 4:30.

Sunday 4/17 on-road racing, doors open at 10:00, racing at 1:00.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #578
Track will be open Saturday this week for on-road.
No one has been showing up on Sunday so I'm going to switch.
Doors open at 10:00 and if there's enough to race we will start at 1:00.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #579
Track will be open Sunday for on-road. Doors open at 10:00 and if there's enough to race we will start at 1:00.

561 - 580 of 587 Posts