Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
Track is open this week...

Wednesday evening for on-road, doors open at 4:30

Friday oval racing... New Years Day... Doors open early at 12:00
racing starts at 5:00...

Sunday on-road, doors open at 10:00, racing at 1:00

We are starting up some new classes to try & increase attendance. Stock slash with foams and Tamiya TT01/2. Still some discussion about rule but those will be finalized soon.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
476 Posts
Track is open this week...

We are starting up some new classes to try & increase attendance. Stock slash with foams s
stock slash with foam was an absolute blast last sunday, the cars actually are very driveable with throttle and brake controlling weight shift = traction in around and out of a corner.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Thanks for having the doors open for practice tonight, Chris. Wish I could get there more often (especially being 20 minutes away)! Practice was a big help.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #551
Track will NOT be open this evening but will be open Friday for oval racing, doors open at 4:30, racing starts at 7:00.
Track will also be open Sunday for on-road, doors open at 10:00, racing at 1:00

·
Registered
169 Posts
Guys, I came over Sunday for some 1/12 scale racing but there were only 3 or 4 people there. I hope this isn't the trend. I mainly concentrate on off road nowadays but I won't be able to do any of that this weekend so I'm thinkin' about coming over again this Sunday. Can we get a group together? I know the Snowbirds have been going on so I imagine that may have contributed to the lack of attendance.

541 - 560 of 587 Posts