Hobbyist Forums banner

501 - 520 of 587 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Great way to burn off that turkey and dressing.
Yes it will be. For those of you unsure, it was one of the top 3 biggest carpet races in the country both the last 2 years growing each of the last 3 and this year is shaping up to be EPIC. Here is a quick class count for the 4 biggest classes........and there is still a month to go.
TC Stock 37
12 Stock 45
WGT-R 21
USGT 23

That's over 125 entries just in 4 classes :thumbsup: so far
The schedule is friendly to the guys who want to spend Thanksgiving day with the family.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #506
Starting to look like a big turnout this Sunday
That's great! Hope to see lots of racers. Only had enough to practice last week.

Track is open this week. This evening for on-road, doors open at 4:30pm, Sunday on-road, doors open at 10:00am.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #515
On-road practice/racing this evening, doors open at 4:30.

Oval Friday night, doors open at 4:30. New cars showing up every week for break out, Mudboss class is growing, as well as 13.5 Tour spec.

Sunday on-road, doors open at 10:00 am.

Thank you!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #516
On-road practice/racing this evening, doors open at 4:30.

Sunday on-road, doors open at 10:00 am.

Thank you!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #517
Some of you may or may not have heard but last night, CICR was broken into. Almost all of my personal RC gear was stolen as well as the track computers, shop inventory, & track tools. I would appreciate it if everyone would keep an eye out for the stolen items. Right now there will be no racing Sunday November 21st. If you know of someone who was planning on being there and might not see this post, please let them know.

Thank you, Chris

·
Registered
476 Posts
Some of you may or may not have heard but last night, CICR was broken into. Almost all of my personal RC gear was stolen as well as the track computers, shop inventory, & track tools. I would appreciate it if everyone would keep an eye out for the stolen items. Right now there will be no racing Sunday November 21st. If you know of someone who was planning on being there and might not see this post, please let them know.

Thank you, Chris
Chris, you might speak with law enforcement first about this, but if acceptable, maybe attach a spreadsheet of the equipment/products/etc stolen to help us identify. Another suggestion, something we do in house, is for our investigator's support staff to monitor those internet media "for sale" sites once a week. Again, with law enforcement support they will act on your leads if items are sufficiently branded.

If you need a car to run for Carpet Nats, I have the '15 BD7 or xray 1/12 that are reasonably competitive, bind and run with your son's transmitter if they didnt get it.

Lastly, if a "go fund" is started I wont donate on line (I'm not a internet payment fan), but I will make available to you a $200 donation as you start up again.

JS

501 - 520 of 587 Posts