Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excused for my English, i am a modellista fan of female figures, and not only,
preferiscio 120/90 mm or scales 1/6 1/8, are Italian, and alive to Leghorn, I have 53 years and I make modellismo from 30 years.
Happy Holidays and best wishes for joy and peace
Paul

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Benvenuti a HobbyTalk Paul! Abbiamo un forum leader internazionali qui ... Non dimenticare di postare una foto, noi tutti piacerebbe vedere il tuo lavoro qui ...
Salute
McDee

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to Hobbytalk Paul, and I totally agree with whatever Denis said....

Chris.:):wave:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Hey !.... Auroranut Paul è un ragazzo molto cool! Ma vi prego di perdonare lui è da Australia ... Seriamente non si può chiedere di meglio un gruppo di amici che proprio qui ...
Salute
McDee:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Hey !.... Auroranut Paul è un ragazzo molto cool! Ma vi prego di perdonare lui è da Australia ... Seriamente non si può chiedere di meglio un gruppo di amici che proprio qui ...
Salute
If you're gonna insult me Denis, could you please do it in a language I can understand????

Chris.:p

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Salute
Translated very poorly with an oline translator:
Auroranut, Paul is a boy a lot of cool! But it he pray to pardon yourselves it is from Australia... Serious it does not be able it ask for better a group of friends that actual here...

Welcome ussaro to the BB!

MMM

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Benvenuti a HobbyTalk Paul! Abbiamo un forum leader internazionali qui ... Non dimenticare di postare una foto, noi tutti piacerebbe vedere il tuo lavoro qui ...
Salute
McDee
Translation again poorly from online translator:

Welcomes to HobbyTalk Paul! We have an international forum leader here... It do not forget to post a photograph, we all would please to see your work here...

Now McDee....please include both languages as your making me work too hard today!:p

MMM

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thanks for the translation Bob, but do me a favour and stick to your day job.....:drunk:

Chris.:p:wave:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Translation again poorly from online translator:

Welcomes to HobbyTalk Paul! We have an international forum leader here... It do not forget to post a photograph, we all would please to see your work here...

Now McDee....please include both languages as your making me work too hard today!:p

MMM
I'm sorry MMM, I thought everyone spoke Tuscany Italian,and I hope you didn't pay anything for that translation because it was Whacked!...I simply welcomed our new friend to the forums and for him to post pictures of his work and of course the usual warning about Auroranut:p
Mcdee:wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts