Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often view the threads on HT of people receiving RAOK from other members and have been very impressed with others generosity and have even been the recipient of several gifts. I have always tried to do my part as well and have mailed outnumerous cars to others.
Today I arrived home from work to a rather large package. Not expecting anything I was eager to open it and see what was inside. I did not recognize the return address or sender. Inside there were 2 smaller boxes. Upon opening the first I was a bit baffled. Here is what it contained.

It was not a car that I had ordered from anywhere. The second box revealed this beauty. A car that I had been "chasing" for quite some time.

It was then that I realized who the sender was. A few weeks back our very own Mike B had posted that he found both versions and was not sure which was the WL. He had offered them up for trade but unfortunately I had nothing that he was looking for. Needless to say he got my addy from somewhere and sent them to me. it is either a great belated Christmas present or a great start to the New Year. Thanks Mike!!!! :wave: :hat:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The wonderful thoughtfullness of the people who populate this board never ceases to amaze me......Congrats on your gift, Pup! :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Very nice! Mike B is an awesome HT member! I received a nice roak from him not too long ago in a trade that we did. It was a pretty big trade and he threw in an extra white lightning! WAY TO GO MIKE! Puppycat, you've been a great HT member and you deserve it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts