Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh boy!.....After a rough day today and coming home from the Storage room BOOM! in my face a box of Goodies from my Favorite shop!.....Well before I go in to work I took some pixs of my gift to myself.....and Mr.NYHUNTER...I didn't forget you on that JL Jeep, am a little behind things here but I will PM you very soon about that Jeep......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a nice haul! I really like that GL Black Bandit series.
Thanks buddy!.....I can't wait when I get back from work tonight to "like John would say Crack'em open".....Hoorah!.....I'm currently working out a deal from a California online dealer for a 1/18 Dodge Charger R/T in yellow by Autoworld and a HWY61 71 Dodge Dart....am hoping to have that by next week too.....Hoorah!.....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Nop, she's umm, one of those other kinds of people that men like.
It all depends on what type of men we are talking because there are some men out there that lets just say don't like women... :tongue:

OH!!!!,.....am sorry!.....Ms.Shelly....am so used these Guys Talk that I do forget to read their names.:drunk:....I'll be more mindfull next time.....:thumbsup:
It's not a big deal, it's cool... And btw your not the first person on here that thought I was a Mr. LOL.... Just call me Shell... lol

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It all depends on what type of men we are talking because there are some men out there that lets just say don't like women... :tongue:

It's not a big deal, it's cool... And btw your not the first person on here that thought I was a Mr. LOL.... Just call me Shell... lol
Well to start over Ms Shell.. am Joe Rodriguez of Mahopac NY better known as Camaro 75, and its nice to meet a woman diecast collector anytime...:thumbsup:.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts