Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First I have to say THANK YOU to "Dc2chump" & "Messer262"!! These guys without a doubt are some of the kindest people I have ever dealt with in this hobby. I get home from work yesterday and find this big a$$ box waiting from them. Inside I find a bevy of cars from Mainlines to TH's to Redlines. I just couldnt believe the RAOK from these guys. I hope to one day be able to pay you back with something you might need or to be able to make someone feel as good as I did yesterday. Enjoy the pics everyone. Again, a HUGE thank you to you guys!!!!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Congrats!

I have been looking especially hard for that Wheldon commemorative and the Tucker and Ranchero and there has not even been a hint of them even getting near my area so far.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yeah the DW shipments I think are through for the most part I opine, but I found one a month ago maybe on quick strips at my local Giant along with tht tucker which is a 2011 car so they'll be in the wild for a while I would think in nice bags and dollar stores. Heck some guys pull supers from last year recently

Cough cough looking at you dc and your delivery super.

But regardless, you've got a pm Duncan.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah the DW shipments I think are through for the most part I opine, but I found one a month ago maybe on quick strips at my local Giant along with tht tucker which is a 2011 car so they'll be in the wild for a while I would think in nice bags and dollar stores. Heck some guys pull supers from last year recently

Cough cough looking at you dc and your delivery super.

But regardless, you've got a pm Duncan.

Hahaha hey sometimes we find lost treasure just sitting in the back of a store :)

·
Premium Member
9,254 Posts
Nice Package Box Mailbox Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts