Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the same spirit as dipstick's excellent post, top TEN JL diecast:

What castings would you pick for the next four new Zingers in a Street Freaks release?

Let's see...for me...

34 Ford Coupe---no fenders
67 GTX hardtop
40 Ford panel
Nash Metro

Honorable mention......67 GTO

:dude:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Matt - thanks for the compliment and this is no rip on your string however not being a fan of the ZINGERS - my thought is NONE and bring on the rebel rods!!

My opinion, nothing more.

You got my back on this Rob??

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
And with that I should really just keep my thoughts to myself, and hide this hammer behind my back... ;)

·
Registered
886 Posts
I'd like to see the 68 Cougar, 68 Barracuda, 68/69 GTO, 72and 78/79 Firebirds and the 69 Firebird. The 69 Bird only needs a new engine anyway, the rest is already there. :lol:
I'd also like to see the 61 Ventura/Catalina done rebel rod style as well as the 65 and 68/69 GTO's. :eek:

·
Registered
243 Posts
68-72 Nova
68 GTO
62 Chevy Bubble Top
67-68 Dodge Dart
70 Challenger
69 Chevelle
65 Olds 442
65 Plymouth Belvedere
66 Ford Fairlane
63 1/2 Ford Galaxie
These would also make GREAT Rebel Rods Too !!:thumbsup:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
dipstick said:
Matt - thanks for the compliment and this is no rip on your string however not being a fan of the ZINGERS - my thought is NONE and bring on the rebel rods!!

My opinion, nothing more.

You got my back on this Rob??

I was afraid to answer... didn't want to be negative, but Yep, I got your back!!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Why either or? Zingers is a successful program for PM. I am upset that RR got replaced but I don't blame Zingers. I think the market can easily support both. I'm also hoping there may be support for a RR Fest Dinner casting this year.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Not either or... just don't care for the Zingers......of course if there is one special for Fest, I will have to get it, but I won't have to like it!!!

WAIT!!!! You said RR casting!!! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! :hat:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
how about a 2 pack with a coke samba bus zinger pulling a grateful dead 69 camaro zinger and dracula could be on the trailer ... which of course would be a zinger trailer

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Here are two more that I think might look pretty cool as ZINGERS!
'66-67 Chevelle Malibu
'65 Mustang Fastback

I think the two pack is a GREAT idea with 1 RR and the other Plastic wheeled!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts