Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I Just came back from the Chicago auto show. GM did a great job with the Pontiac G8, Chevy Malibu and the Cadillac CTS. Looks like they have 3 winners here.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
edseldave said:
Ive read the Pontiac G8 is another Australian Holden , being converted to USA specs ...
That's correct now if only Ford would bring some of the European spec cars here we would have a real dogfight for American brands. :tongue:

That G8 is a good looking car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I went to the St. Louis show this year instead of Chi Town. St. Louis does not have many new concepts, but it was a lot less crowded and one can actually sit in the cars to check them out. To me St. Louis was a lot more enjoyable. I'd been to Chicago for the last 6 years or so and just got tired of the large crowds.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Galaxieman said:
That's correct now if only Ford would bring some of the European spec cars here we would have a real dogfight for American brands. :tongue:

That G8 is a good looking car :thumbsup:
Yes, I can't wait till I see it in person.. looks more interesting to me than the GTO was. I'm looking forward to seeing the G8, '08 CTS, and Camaro convertible concept..I hope they will be at the Denver Auto Show in April.

One of the things I miss about living in Michigan was going to the NAIAS every year... and going to the Chicago auto show when I lived there..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts