Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Chicago Area slot car show is this weekend...we will be there with 4 full tables of vintage goodies, our new exclusive cars and trucks etc!!! Look for the Large Orange SCJ Banner and stop by and say :wave:.

Show Info is:

April 22nd 2007, Chicago area, Lincoln Center, 2450 Lincoln St, Highland, IN, Open 10:00am-3pm, Adm. $5, Under 16 Free. For Tables or more information, contact Mike Dore at: [email protected].

------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
John

I hooked up with the boys and went last week to this show thinking this was the same show at the time and it was a "toy" show. Wanted to meet you and Jeff from Motor City.

Obviously I was a week off. Story of my life!!!!

Plan to go to Kazoo next and there is no way I could get permission for three weeks in a row of out of town shows as the warden would never approve that. lol

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark Hosaflook said:
John

I hooked up with the boys and went last week to this show thinking this was the same show at the time and it was a "toy" show. Wanted to meet you and Jeff from Motor City.

Obviously I was a week off. Story of my life!!!!

Plan to go to Kazoo next and there is no way I could get permission for three weeks in a row of out of town shows as the warden would never approve that. lol

Kazoo? Assuming your talking Kalamazoo.....skip this one and attend the oldest and best HO slot car show in the country the follwoing week!?! Motor City and I both will be there!

Show info (also available off our web site) is:

May 6th, 2007, Ohio, Model Motoring Car Club, Vintage Slot Car Show Richfield SAME LOCATION NEW NAME Quality Inn, Richfield, OH. (330) 659-6151 Exit 11 Ohio TPK. Tables are $25 each through October 8th, after this date $30.00. Open 9:30am-4pm, Adm. $3, Under 12 Free. Floor Rights $25. For more information, contact Brad Bennett at: [email protected]

-----------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts