Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did this one already come out? cause if it did greenlight didnt post anything about it coming out! I want this one in the worst way possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone have thats for sale? or even just the camper? i alos posted this on uth but no one answered me for about 4 days ago i put it up. ugghhhh!:cry::cry::cry::confused:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did this one already come out? cause if it did greenlight didnt post anything about it coming out! I want this one in the worst way possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone have thats for sale? or even just the camper? i alos posted this on uth but no one answered me for about 4 days ago i put it up. ugghhhh!:cry::cry::cry::confused:
This car is NOT out yet. This is a UTH exclusive, and when it is available, I am sure that Katie will give us many reminders before it goes on sale.:)

·
Premium Member
14,810 Posts
I guess the full size camper is not a UTH exclusive.

Photo from DieCast Alley

Patience is a virtue.

The figures in the box are a nice bonus.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
The images you're seeing are mock-ups done months and months in advance of a release. These are not actually representative of the vehicles and characters that will be included in the GreenLight Dioramas, as the actual images of the product will not be available until November/December. We are currently molding the characters for the GL Dioramas, so the characters you see in the mock-ups are simply place holders; same goes for the vehicles (for example, the Dodge City Charger Police is pictured in the Hot Pursuit Diorama mock-up, while the actual police car will be a 2008 Crown Victoria Wisconsin State Patrol).

This practice of "place holder" mock-ups is very common when launching a new line.

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing
e. [email protected]

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The images you're seeing are mock-ups done months and months in advance of a release. These are not actually representative of the vehicles and characters that will be included in the GreenLight Dioramas, as the actual images of the product will not be available until November/December. We are currently molding the characters for the GL Dioramas, so the characters you see in the mock-ups are simply place holders; same goes for the vehicles (for example, the Dodge City Charger Police is pictured in the Hot Pursuit Diorama mock-up, while the actual police car will be a 2008 Crown Victoria Wisconsin State Patrol).

This practice of "place holder" mock-ups is very common when launching a new line.

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing
e. [email protected]
I figured that was the case when the Mustang portraying the Bullitt Mustang is a Boss 429 :lol:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
im glad to this comming out. i hope thay keep this line comming.
airstream camper trailers. and later maybe some boats! this would be cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts