1995 Chevrolet Impala SS
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1965 Chevrolet El Camino
1963 Chevrolet Corvette
1955 Chevrolet 2-Door Sedan

· Registered
1,236 Posts
The cars involved in this release are all Mac's doing as far as I know--I didn't have a hand in putting this program together (so finally my insidious influence is wearing off...) Everything looks good in the pic! I hope they sell out instantly, everywhere.

jk

· Registered
11,743 Posts
Cars aren't bad but the WLs are just not exciting to me. Did they run out of White Lightning Tires or White Hubs? Glad they aren't white tires, but white interiors and bases alone just don't do it for me.

Guess on the plus side it'll keep the prices down. Have to find something else to spend the money I save on, eh?

· Registered
1,944 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Cars aren't bad but the WLs are just not exciting to me. Did they run out of White Lightning Tires or White Hubs? Glad they aren't white tires, but white interiors and bases alone just don't do it for me.
I agree. It seems like a lot more of the WL are turning towards the white base/white interior combo. Booorrringgg. But also easier to miss, I guess.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.