1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1965 Chevrolet El Camino
1963 Chevrolet Corvette
1955 Chevrolet 2-Door Sedan

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Oh yay,nay sayer,I beg to differ,It's not just a Camaro,it's the 2nd correct 67 Z/28 from PM's stable. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Oh yay,nay sayer,I beg to differ,It's not just a Camaro,it's the 2nd correct 67 Z/28 from PM's stable. :thumbsup:

well, actually,the first shot was one too.
the PM exclusive, 67 Z was an abortion :freak:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
The cars involved in this release are all Mac's doing as far as I know--I didn't have a hand in putting this program together (so finally my insidious influence is wearing off...) Everything looks good in the pic! I hope they sell out instantly, everywhere.

jk

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Cars aren't bad but the WLs are just not exciting to me. Did they run out of White Lightning Tires or White Hubs? Glad they aren't white tires, but white interiors and bases alone just don't do it for me.

Guess on the plus side it'll keep the prices down. Have to find something else to spend the money I save on, eh?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Cars aren't bad but the WLs are just not exciting to me. Did they run out of White Lightning Tires or White Hubs? Glad they aren't white tires, but white interiors and bases alone just don't do it for me.
I agree. It seems like a lot more of the WL are turning towards the white base/white interior combo. Booorrringgg. But also easier to miss, I guess.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
man that 55 is soo nice. but come on, for that 95 SS a Buy It Now for $50!!!!!!my God!! thats insane. that second auction seems to be a good deal, all 6 for 17.99. all comes up to less than what you'd pay for all 6 in a target.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
That whole set looks awesome, in my opinion. I can't wait to get all six. I am especially fond of that Camaro!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts