Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very cool set. Half have reeal rubber tires. The piant on the 55 just jumps out at ya. Are any of these from the YCITS program from cars of HT members?

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
I dig the Monte and the Impala. I might pick up the El Camino if it's a Buy 2 get one free deal at TRU.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I like the whole series- and I'm not even a Chevy guy! I might skip the Impala and Camaro, but the others are coming home with me as soon as I see them on the pegs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'll definately be buying the Impala, El Camino and Monte Carlo. Hope they show up at TRU while they are still buy two get one free.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I got the Impala, but it still has the faults it's had for years, wrong interior (is a 91-93 Caprice interior, with a 94-96 Caprice body, wrong grill, no spoiler and the Impala does not have chrome around the taillights or the chrome bar at the bottor of the trunk. Revell makes a very near perfect impala SS, but i buy every 1/64 Caprice/impala I find. HHeck, how about a JL Roadmaster or Cadilac Fleetwood :D i love my b-Bodies hehehe

·
Registered
417 Posts
Had to have the entire set....and have already added each of them to my collection...Yes, I am a Chevy guy !:)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Like the Camaro. However authentic, I'm not a big fan of the paint job on the vette. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see it in person.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Like the Camaro. However authentic, I'm not a big fan of the paint job on the vette. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see it in person.
I like the paint job, but the WHEELS are what might turn me off. Like you said, have to wait and see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts