Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled this from a "BOD", the other 2 were all black. There were 3 or 4 '59 Impalas with white interiors?? Wondering what the white traits R for this series? LLane has no info on this release, has for the earlier & later release, but not #4. I have heard the '64 pickup white needs a white interior.



Lots of other cars from this release in "The Bin", do I need to make another "dive"???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,593 Posts
That a WL...they have Wht Int, Plastic tires,,,Reg Issue car have color int, & rubber tires!!!! Congrats on your Find!!!!!!:thumbsup:




loosegoose said:
Pulled this from a "BOD", the other 2 were all black. There were 3 or 4 '59 Impalas with white interiors?? Wondering what the white traits R for this series? LLane has no info on this release, has for the earlier & later release, but not #4. I have heard the '64 pickup white needs a white interior.



Lots of other cars from this release in "The Bin", do I need to make another "dive"???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
Careful with the Impala though - make sure you get the rubber tires. The interior on the regular edition is white with a red dash/steering wheel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,593 Posts
Rubber tires are with Reg, issue car
here pic. of the reg. from jlcollector.com





60sMetal said:
Careful with the Impala though - make sure you get the rubber tires. The interior on the regular edition is white with a red dash/steering wheel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,345 Posts
Looks like the impala might have an off-white interior. Usually the WL interiors are a brighter white than the regular issue, or are all white where the regular issue has colored consoles, steering wheels, dashboards, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
cool said:
Rubber tires are with Reg, issue car
here pic. of the reg. from jlcollector.com
Yeah - that's what I meant - look for the plastics. Sorry - thinking too far ahead of myself :lol:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top