Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up these two at a $1.00 bin at wal-mart I dont know anything about JL's im usualy into the HW scene but I know JL doesn't make many variants. I'm not to sure wich one is rarer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry that pics is so blury and I'm too lazy to take another one. If you can see the top is down on one and up on the other.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
For that particular car, I think 50% of the run was top-up version and 50% top-down version. A very nice car. Good finds :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
those are the normal runs,I haven`t heard of any variations on this one.However variations usually decrease the value.Those are also detailed on the base and all.They look great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I wish I would have waited to buy all these .97 cent JL's, I bought all these when they first came out, and I payed full price :(

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Roadster99 said:
I wish I would have waited to buy all these .97 cent JL's, I bought all these when they first came out, and I payed full price :(
So did a lot of others including myself.
And then you have to add on the shipping costs......
But I am happy for all those other collectors who were able to pick them up at a bargain price.
Now, if we could ever get rid of all the Poker and Clue castings, that would be great at $1 each.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 10 of 10 Posts