Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
7,422 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
Actually in a goofy way I'd love to see a Spoiler version Chevette with a meatball and stripes. Perhaps instead place the engine on the inside of the car behind the front seats like Hod Rod did years back.

That would be coooooool!
let me look around for some parts and see what i can come up with next week
i have alot of meetings to go to this week..but i may try tonite for a quicky...custom just depends on whats going on here :wave:

· Registered
7,422 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
It sure helps when the base screws on doesn't it!!! Isn't it only the Pacer that has rivits. Id love to see pics Gunn and I bet Motor Max would too. Swap in some meats on the rear and some bicycles in the front.

BAM!
i think i have a couple bicycle front ends here. i found some wide meats and a cool engine to flop in the back. and a rollcage ,,, not sure it will fit yet but anything is possible. and i got meat ball decals and numbers...lets see what happens. :wave:

· Registered
7,422 Posts
ok.. this is less than 10 min of work so its just the basic right now.
i will paint it and lower it just a lil. but i may have to put the engine up front.
we will see what happens...there are 3 pics for now. so wait till you see 3 pics so i can keep them together. thanks

frame and interrior

· Registered
7,422 Posts
ozmont & bill.
nice dominos car i like that idea.
bill the 4x4 car will be made soon i have pics of a test car some where i will see if i can find them.
keep them idea's comming. im sure fc is looking at all.

· Registered
7,422 Posts
:wave:

car has been sand blasted..lol hood cut open motor installed temporarly
headers will be installed next. then taken apart for painting.
the motor will set higher as soon as it is locked down :wave:

· Registered
7,422 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
Gunn

That is terrific!!!

I decided to do one myself. I completed it two days ago. While taking pictures, as I picked up the camera, I clipped an overhanging shelf and it knocked out of my hand. It was only about 8 inches from the table and while not the best thing to do to my OLY, it has survived worse. Karma was against me and this time as it landed lens first. It jammed the outer lens crooked but it still viewed. After trying to straighten it the camera sensor could no longer read the lens alignment correctly and it died. I only got half the pictures which I can at least down load for now until I get a new one and finish the shots.

I felt terrible. It was so trusty and did so many die-cast articles and family pictures. Almost like a family member. The good news is, a replacement with 3 MORE mp is less than 1/3 what I paid for my OLY. WOW!!!! With a birthday this week now the family can help get me something I can really use.
I'll try and at least post the first couple snaps on Wednesday and with a little luck snap the rest this week.

Sorry, I'm a dork.
sorry to here about the camara.. cant wait to see what you came up with :wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.