Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Man, I agree. I especially want to see a '65 Tempest/GTO wagon in light blue or a gray '72 Plymouth Fury III wagon, for sentimental reasons. If not HW, then MB.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Classics #5 have a red edition out....seen it in pics, have yet to see on the pegs....the gold one caught me by surprise...ahh yes, the hunt continues!

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have the yellow and the gold versions. I did find a gold one with the redlines, also found a burgundy 66 Fairlane with them. I never have located a blue Chevelle wagon though. I seem to have trouble finding this casting in Ohio. I actually got the two I have, when I was out at my house in Tucson. Guess it pays to check the stores when I go out there every few weeks!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Classics #5 have a red edition out....seen it in pics, have yet to see on the pegs....the gold one caught me by surprise...ahh yes, the hunt continues!
My grocery store has a few of the red Classics #5 GTO wagon. Been peg warming for over a month now. LMK and I'll arrange to get one to you for cost.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I sent a reply
OK, I'm not seeing it. PM? Or email? I checked both.

Hmmm, not sure what's up. I tried sending myself an email and didn't receive it. I sent a message to Hank asking to look into it.

I'm more than happy to get these out to you, I guess we just need to be a bit patient and try to figure out how to pass information discreetly. I'm open to suggestions. Until I can figure out what's up with my email, I guess we can try the PM?

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm more than happy to get these out to you, I guess we just need to be a bit patient and try to figure out how to pass information discreetly. I'm open to suggestions. Until I can figure out what's up with my email, I guess we can try the PM?
OK, I found it. New email account, was buried in the "spam." Sent a reply. Now I know where to look...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts