Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was able to find this new to me BWF for a very decent 3.00 on a peg at a local store. Gettin' checked out by a couple of the locals.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I like both the '56 and the '57 BWF Nomads!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Puppycat said:
Was able to find this new to me BWF for a very decent 3.00 on a peg at a local store. Gettin' checked out by a couple of the locals.
That was my first white lightning. Didn't know it at the time. I just thought it was odd because it had white tires. :thumbsup:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought the decals from a guy at my local diecast meeting. He has tons if any one is interested let me know. They are 5.00 a pop but they look pretty good. They are also stickers and not decals no water needed.

He is already loose and on display!!!!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Hey Brad! You know that '57 is a triplet. I hope you have his '55 brother! I recently scored that '57 on the bay for very little coin. He is now joined by his 2 brothers and about 60 cousins! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I love that one! I wasn't smart enough to buy it when it was out, however, and when I finally decided that collecting cars that are black with flames would be cool, I couldn't find it. Now you've made me green with envy. Nice find Brad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts