Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Ok. They are trying to appeal to the old farts who remember this stuff? I was a little excited to think they were OLD castings to appeal to old people, but they are newer castings to appeal to old people. Lame. Hey Mattel............ The old farts aren't even falling for this one.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I also dig the wood grain! I'll have to have me one if I can find it. I can see the Pong Chevy as being a possible buy but I'll have to see it in person first.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Those are super cool. Best nostalgia cars next to the nose art and SEP. I am gonna be chasing that whole series hard. Wow. I haven't been this excited about a series of cars, well ever. Thanks for sharing those with us. Only casting I'd have to say I don't particularly like is that centipede Cool-One but ill still have to buy it when I see it because i would feel wierd having all but one. Even if that one is just Meh. At least the game was cool even if the casting isn't.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
The Fast Gassin has been 90% plastic every time it's been released.
I'd be interested to know if it still is in this premium release. And a metal base doesn't cut it with this one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts